counter

www.threadsforteens.com

blogspot hit counter

Thursday, February 25, 2010

Well,

I got a package in the mail yesterday! My first donation that I held in my hands. It was so exciting! Tomorrow I'm expecting to receive a couple more packages in the mail. I'm very excited. :) I will post pictures of me with the packages I get tomorrow on here!

You know, these past couple of weeks have just been amazing. I have received such an amazing response. When I started this, I thought that I would be lucky if I had one donation and now so far, I have gotten so many. And even though I have gotten two rejections, both were very positive and supported me very much.

I've been working on some new components of my project that I think will be very exciting. One is that I'm making a t-shirt that will have all of the companies logo that donated on the back, and two that I'm going to start and try to involve students from my school a bit more. Hopefully, next week I can tell the details about the second part. I'm really excited about that!

One email that I got this weekend that really touched me was from a well-known brand and it was such a happy and supportive email. I was jumping up and down so happy and surprised.

This weekend I will hopefully be working on stuffing more envelopes. That's about it for now!

TTYS!
(: Allyson Ahlstrom :)

No comments:

Post a Comment