counter

www.threadsforteens.com

blogspot hit counter

Thursday, March 4, 2010

I feel like a slacker!

I haven't really updated my blog lately! That's okay though, I have some exciting news now. :)
Well this week I received some lovely nail polish in the mail OPI. I was so excited to get that! All of the colors are gorgeous and just perfect! I was so happy to receive that. And also, I will be receiving a couple of things in the mail hopefully this week or next week. I'll post pictures when I get the stuff!

I also got two emails this week from interested companies, keep your fingers crossed! I really hope that they work! If they do, that would be amazing, because these places are places that I'm sure you know of and like. :)

Here's a picture of me and some of the nail polish!


OH I MADE A FACEBOOK FAN PAGE!!!! BECOME A FAN!!!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Threads-For-Teens/10150105122060512?ref=ts

TTYS!
-Allyson

No comments:

Post a Comment