counter

www.threadsforteens.com

blogspot hit counter

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Lots of new things!

So I mentioned a while back that I was going to be speaking at my church, and I've been meaning to post an update about it. I spoke last sunday in front of both services. It was so fun! I met a lot of really nice people afterwards and got several pledged donations.

Some of the things that I had been needing were a seamstress, and hangers. Well, now I have both! I haven't received the hangers yet, but I think I'll start getting some tomorrow. Really everybody was so nice and so many people wanted to help out. It was very exciting. A video was made, I will post it when I get it.

In other news, I will start picking the girls soon! It has come up so fast. I mean, I remember back in january when I first started this and not even knowing if I would ever get to that point. Well, here I am! I'm kind of nervous, but I'm sure that everything will go well.

I'm going to the storage unit today, going to pick somethings up that need a little fixing. I really feel like such a slacker lately, because I haven't been able to work on Threads For Teens as much as I would like to. That's what happens though in last quarter. :P Thankfully summer is almost here.

That's all for now!!
Ttys!
-Allyson Ahlstrom

1 comment: