counter

www.threadsforteens.com

blogspot hit counter

Monday, March 19, 2012

Metamorphosis by Threads for Teens!

The fundraiser on February 25th 2012 was a great success for Threads for Teens. I am so grateful to everyone that came out and supported a cause so dear to my heart. The event was a smashing success. In one night, Threads for Teens was able to raise $20,000. There is only one word to describe my feelings, WOW. Once again, I must reiterate how shocked and amazed that so many people are willing to support an organization that was started when I was just fourteen years old. Threads for Teens has grown into so much more than I ever thought, thanks to the amazing support that this community has shown. THANK YOU. I have attached pictures from the event below.










In other news, Threads for Teens will be moving to the Windsor Town Green. I am beyond excited for this move. When Threads for Teens is officially settled, there will be a huge open house event. More details to follow.

XOXO
ALLYSON AHLSTROM

No comments:

Post a Comment